Saturday 17 March 2007

My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon


Korean Drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon" aka "My Lovely Sam Soon".

Main Cast
Kim Sun Ah
Hyun Bin
Jung Ryu Won
Daniel Henney
Year Aired: 2005
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 16

Synopsis: Kim Sam Soon is a 30-year-old Paris-trained pastry chef, fresh out of a job and fresh out of love. She was publicly dumped by her boyfriend. She sees herself as not pretty, nearly an old maid and slightly on the chubby side. Sam Soon is the third daughter of a rice miller and lives with her mother and older sister who just got divorced. She hates her name and regards it as a bane on her life, the cause of all her bad luck. One day she meets Hyun Jin Heon who is a 27-year old restaurateur and the son of a hotel owner, tall, good-looking, and an obvious catch. He runs the restaurant against his mother's wishes. Jin Heon is initially portrayed as haughty, cold with a streak of mischievous meanness.In a serendipitous but less than glamorous encounter, Kim Sam Soon met Hyun Jin Heon, resulting in Sam Soon being offered a job as the pastry chef at Jin Heon's restaurant, Bon Appetit. That unglamorous encounter also resulted in the two of them signing a dating contract agreement whereby Sam Soon agrees to pretend to be Jin Heon's girlfriend (to stop his mothers match-making endeavours) in return for KRW 5 million which Sam Soon badly needs to rescue her home from being repossessed by the bank.


My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 01 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 02 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 03 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 04 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 05 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 06 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 07 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 08 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 09 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 10 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 11 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 12 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 13 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 14 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 15 | Mirror
My Name Is Kim Sam-Soon 16 FINAL | Mirror

No comments: